After months of prayer and discussion, Bishop Carl A. Kemme, along with diocesan and lay leaders, have identified several extraordinary opportunities and needs that go beyond the day-to-day. The Diocese is considering a capital campaign to address these priorities:
- Endowment funding to enhance teachers’ salaries
- A new youth & family camp to serve the entire diocese
- Additional support to help the underprivileged
- Make repairs to the Cathedral’s domes and windows
- Parish Share funding to help address local needs
Your feedback will help us refine these goals and priorities and determine the potential level of support within our community. You may fill out the diocesan survey by visiting the following webpage:
At this page you can access the feasibility study fact sheet, which details the proposed needs and priorities. You can also use the QR code below to take the survey.